November 15, 2018
Keywords: Aether ocean, condensive force, fluid, intrinsic pressure, strong force, weak force, binding energy, photon, negoff, posoff
Gravitational force, electromagnetic force, and nuclear force are unified in all three papers of “Aether, the Mother of All Forces in Nature”, which is absolutely free of any stipulation or assumption that a certain physical rule or law working in the macroscopic world must stop working in the microscopic world or vice versa.
Gravitational force and nuclear strong force are established due to the high intrinsic pressure of the Aether fluid. Because of the scales of dimension involved, some extremely trivial details in determining the gravitational force become gravely dominant in the nuclear strong force. In recovering these details we also found the following:
1. Protons produce diamagnetism, and neutrons, paramagnetism.
2. Diamagnetic and paramagnetic chemical elements alternatively group themselves with periodic variation.
3. All nucleons in a nucleus must maintain certain space from each other, causing the nuclear weak force.
4. The reason why nuclear fusion reaction must release formidable energy.
5. Neither mass-defect nor mass-energy conversion during nuclear reaction could have happened, but that they are so “found” is due to the “birth defect” of our mass measuring apparatus.
6. The true physical process in which (a) radioactive particles traveling at high speed show longer half-life, (b) an atomic clock flying with a satellite runs slower than its twin clock on Earth.